7.06.2015

miss elephantess says adieu.

I've gone from fashion to lifestyle to writing, and I've almost tried it all. After a rocky eight months, with the continuous questioning of my blogging existence, I'm bidding farewell to Errand Unfinished/Chai Over Coffee/Upwardss/Up, Up, and Away.

Lying isn't really my thing, so I'll just say that it is hard to give up on something I've been trying SO hard on. But, as it turns out, writing isn't my forte.

I've reached 18,000 pageviews and fifty five people wanted to join me on this journey. Thank you all for inspiring me to grow with each and every post. You guys are really what kept me going

All goodbyes present a new hello. Elephantess, a photography lifestyle blog, mostly wordless, because a picture is worth a thousand words. Also, I wouldn't mind a follow there. :)

Elephantess
my header is designed by the lovely Arohee.
the picture for my button is by this beautiful artist.

If you have any questions about my decision, or my new (and improved) wordless blog, please feel free to ask below!

Thank you so much for supporting me on this journey. I couldn't have done it without you all.



10 comments:

  1. I really liked your writing, but I'm sure Elephantess will be amazing too.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind wishes, M. Your comments never fail to put a smile on my face, and your blog posts are lovely as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Hope you find more luck on Elephantess, you'll have my follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words and follow mean a lot to me, Jo, thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  3. You'll definitely have one follow from me. <3 Best wishes with Elephantess!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I can't to see what you do with such an inventive idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm popping right over to elephantess to check it out! stay beautiful <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll miss your words, but I'm sure Elephantess will be amazing!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x