6.09.2015

You're just so darling.

via
I don't know what to do with you. You're careless, and you're free, and you're everything that I wanted to be. I don't know what the future holds for you, but I hope its bright and beautiful and just like you-- you're not perfect, oh no, but everyone's too blinded by your smiles and hugs that they just don't care for the little things that left holes in your heart. You're just so darling, and I love you exactly this way.
dedicated to two special someones who will not read this, two special little girls who deserve more recognition than they have-- I love you to the moon and back and far more than that. You are darling, my beauties. 


***

8 comments:

  1. I reckon being able to show affection and smiles, and generally make people like you is such an amazing skill to have. It's difficult too though. But I guess that with the likeableness comes a veil obscuring anything real inside. Sometimes a simple smile can hide everything, and I don't know if that's a good thing.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you put this! Thank you for reading, M xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, this is such a beautiful post! Did you draw that! It's amazing!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Thank you :) No, I did not draw that, the link to the artist is below the lovely painting.

      Delete
  3. ugh, my heart <3 this post is so...darling ;) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there :) Thank you, Elisabeth.

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x