6.28.2015

to-do this summer♥

my sister is a beautiful model.

we tried. #pinterestworthy?
buy a plane ticket to a place you've never been.
drive until you're out of gas.
go to the local zoo.
find a piece of yourself you lost.
summer photoshoots.
do something that you normally wouldn't want to do.
lock all electronics up in a closet for twenty four hours.
ride a ferris wheel.
play in the sun.
feel alive at least once this summer: where your heart pounds so loud, that you're sure it fills the little holes in you and the emptiness around you.
find a cure to wanderlust.
spend five dollars a day.
go paint-balling.
buy overalls (or maybe that's just me).
deprive yourself of a screen for a while.
find new music + music videos to obsess over.
celebrate awesomeness.
identify your favorite emoji.
read a book.
spend quality time with your (younger) siblings.
water balloon tag with your newfound friends
release your inner child.

10 comments:

  1. I love your summer to do list, not to mention all the great ideas. Although, I will be the first to admit that I am not sure if I, myself would be able to make it 24 hours without electronics. It would be a challenge and a half for sure. I do think you should buy the overalls, I have wanted a pair but can't find them and I am not sure if I could pull them off. :/ In any case, wear what makes you feel good and I encourage you to try to cross as much as you can off your list.

    Cheers

    Ps. Follow me please and thanks.

    http://lifelustandotherstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you, I really appreciate your kind words! xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely Pinterest worthy, Vanshi! :)
    Brilliant summer list; I really enjoyed reading what you had to say.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a lovely list. Summer is such a beautiful time to explore all of our soul's crevices, I think - and I wish you the best of luck with crossing off all of these things on your list. And, of course, with having a beautiful time doing so. ;)

    Topaz // topazwinters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you stopped by x

      Delete
  4. Lovely list! Yes, definitely Pinterest worthy :D

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful, beautiful list! I love the template of your blog, too. :) :) :)

    Geekie Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, your words mean a lot to me. Thanks, Swati :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x