6.20.2015

morphing

excuses to publish a baby photo.
I've been slacking on blogging for a bit-- summer has taken control of my life for the past two weeks or so (not that I'm complaining). No matter how late I tend to sleep, I've been (kind of) turning into a morning person because of all the wonderful places and people I've met in the past two weeks. Waking up to people and places that you love is a very nice feeling. I'd like to hold for a very long time.

Here's a big shoutout to the people that can stand my all caps chatting, texting, and talking. You guys are the real MVPs. Thank you.

"On a scale of one to ten, how loud am I?" 
--"Ten."
Hi. My name is Devanshi, I'm fourteen years old, and I am an extremely loud person. It first started in fourth grade, when my best friend and I became really close, and that's when I realized that if I  stayed the shy, quiet Indian girl in the corner of the classroom nobody would ever hear my voice or what I'd have to say to the world. So I decided that I wasn't going to be that girl anymore. It was a gradual change of course, but one that I don't regret one bit.
Props to the people that put up with me on a daily basis. I don't know what I would do without you.
You might have noticed that some things on my blog are now all in caps. 

~

You know dance is taking over your life when Karnatic music just can't seem to get out of your head. But it's completely okay because it's the best. Listen to thisthis, and this to get started  addicted. I think I'm starting to get a bad case of dance fever.

~

It's finally that time in summer when I don't really know what date it is. (And secretly, it's a very carefree and favorite thing). 

How's your summer going? xx

9 comments:

  1. My summer is going beautifully! It consists of a lot of sleeping in :), going to local festivals with my friends, and watching my favorite shows for hour on end. In fact, I just posted an update on my blog if you want to see what I've been up to recently! :)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying your summer, and your recently post was quite informative! Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. "So I decided I wasn't going to be that girl anymore". I think we can all do that if we want to <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, vanshi. you have inspired me so much. thank you.
    also, i awarded you - http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2015/06/tags-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you SO much, Autumn-- readers like you inspire me to keep blogging x

      Delete
  4. Hi, Vanshi! I stumbled across your blog and was amazed by the quality of your writing. You are amazing! Can you please help me with my blog? I've just started blogging and I really want to know how to gain popularity.

    xoxo, lily rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily Rose! Thank you so much! Blogging is definitely a journey. Nobody is able to become a popular blogger in two weeks, but we just have to keep trying. Focus on the content of your blog, and really put your heart & soul into it. You should really love what you put out there, so other people can love it too!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Devanshi! You have a lovely blog, especially for someone who's just fourteen. You really have a way with words, and I hope you'll make something of it in the future. :)
    My summer's going great. College starts in a week, and I'm not sure whether I'm dreading it or anticipating it. I have mixed feelings, to be honest. :P

    Geekie Chic

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x