4.19.2015

part ii: 101 Reasons To Be Happy (plus an announcement)

Dance is a big chunk of my life (most of it, actually), and yesterday, I was able to compete with the girls and boys I've grown up with, together. We're like a small family, some are closer to me than others, but I love all of them just the same.

First place was an honor to accept. Tears of happiness were shed. Our voices were lost chanting our team's name. It was a good weekend.

*skip to the very end for an announcement*


+ Doing things in the most unconventional fashion possible.
+ That comforting hand that always finds its way into yours.
+ Throwing surprise birthday parties (for yourself).
+ Rainy days.
+ Little smiles you share with strangers.
+ Facing your fears.
+ Genuine bursts of laughter in the most appreciated moments.
+ Patching up things with old enemies.
+ Thinking (while scaring yourself silly) about the future.
+ Dreams coming true in the weirdest way possible.

*

I was thinking about changing my URL and blog name and its theme. Basically, a blog makeover. What do you guys think? I'm mostly all for it. 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post ♥ I've always wanted to be a dancer...I'm not really built for it, though. But you go, Devanshi.
    I think, go for it. Shake up your blog a bit if you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd advice to not change the url it'd be a lot of mess getting your regular readers over to the new url but the makeover sounds like a cool idea.But that's my personal view :)
    Congratulations on the first prize ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it'd be a mess. That's why I was refraining :P I think I'm going to do it anyways, though.

      Delete
  3. Wow, congratulations on your victory! I think you should do a makeover if you'd like, it seems like a great idea.

    PS: DEVANSHIK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to, actually.

      PS: ARUSHIK

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I am really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x