4.01.2015

Out And About


Yesterday afternoon, my sister and I decided to watch the sunset while taking photos in a closed park. We waited for around two hours until we decided not to wait anymore and to just go back home. (So, we didn't actually see the sunset).

This morning, I tried to get myself up at six (for the fourth consecutive day in a row).

Why? Because I wanted to see the sun rise.

And why exactly it didn't work? I'm not a morning person. At all. (And incase you didn't get that-- here it is, one more time).

I'm not a morning person at all. 

And yes, sometimes it is frustrating because my best friend, Arushee (if you didn't know already), just happens to be a morning person and I  used to always find my phone vibrating at seven a. m. with texts like, "Good Morning, sleepy head!!" So I've learned to turn off my phone until I wake up at around eleven.

My cousins even dubbed me after an Indian demon who never, ever wakes up-- regardless of the circumstances. (And in case you don't know which circumstances he slept through...let's just say he slept through a royal band playing next to his ears, the army poking at his belly, and more).

But even after that said, I love being a night time person. I love not getting tired late at night while taking to my cousins or friends or whoever. I love walking in the dark with the moon being my only light. I love looking at all the lovely city lights at night. I love being a night time person.


10 comments:

  1. I totally understand not being a morning person! Gah. I. Hate. Mornings. Nights are wonderful though...
    xoxo
    Grace Anne:)
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I do have to say I love the night time vibes, too..

    I'm just getting started!
    http://mainlyshan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. Amazing photographs!
    They call you kumbhkaran? lol xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Neal. HAHAHAH yea, I'm so glad at least one person got that :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not a morning person either, for some reason I'm much more productive at night time. You captured some beautiful shots by the way. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x