3.29.2015

part i: 101 Reasons To Be Happy

Every time I feel the need to, I'll post a short list of things that everyone should be happy about (until I reach one hundred and one reasons). Feel free to add on in your own blog post-- I'd love to see them. :)

 

 + The lovely souls you have that you call best friends.
+ Inside jokes that you share with a couple special people:
+ "I love you like hell."
   --Agatha Christie (Murder Is Easy)
+ Waking up early to catch the sunrise.
+ Pinterest.
+ Doing something you've wanted to do for a long time.
+ Taco Bell.
+ The people that you feel you can tell anything and everything to.
+ Playing sports.
+ Learning things from your own mistakes.
+ The satisfying sip of Chai after a long day at school.
(and the new lovelies that have chosen to follow me. muah!)


12 comments:

  1. Awh. It's cute the little things that make you happy. Doing something you've wanted to do for a long time is such a fulfilling feeling xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. these posts make my day I also love taco bell its bae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! I can't wait for more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chipotle rightfully deserves a spot on this list...
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x