3.13.2015

Interview: Nicole Rose {Self Known}

//Rosie, from Self Known, has given me the opportunity of interviewing her for my blog. Thank you♥ 


Tell me about your blog.
My blog, Self Known, was created way back in November of 2012 as a sort of writing/hobby blog. Originally named Truly. Madly. Deeply., this blog has grown over the months into something of a journal-like community that doubles as an expression of myself.

On this blog I post personal writings such as story bits and journal entries, helpful step-by-step instructions to help your blogging needs, and tips for engaging with your true and unique inner self.


Special talents?
Creating graphics, writing expressive prose and laughing at my own jokes. ;)

What is the biggest difference between you and your blog? 

I feel as though my blog is better at explaining things than I am. When I write my posts I get in this zone where everything makes sense and I caress the meaning of life. Whereas if you asked me to tell you something - verbally - I'd stutter and get red in the cheeks. Does that make sense?

Who taught you to code?
I taught myself to code, with the help of Google, of course. I've spent many hours searching for the answers to my coding problems, and through experimentation, determination and (lots and lots of frustration) I finally developed a pretty dang good talent. ;)

Why is your blog special to you?

My blog is special to me because it's an online extension of myself that also serves as a sort of diary. When I'm nostalgic I like to go through my old posts and relive the sweet memories (and cringe at the sight of every typo).

What is your favorite place to be?

In my bedroom. It's my own personal living space that allows me to escape my loud family or stressed happenings whenever I need to.

What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Blogging - though that's beginning to develop into something deeper than a hobby. :)

//You can visit Self Known here.  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a cool post idea i would love if I could code and do graphic design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read! Rosie is a great blogger, and I loved learning more about her :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x