3.06.2015

breaking rules


There's some sort of lost joy in breaking the rules. 

There's a child like hidden desire to do something rebellious and step out of your boundaries.

 I love the rush of adrenaline that takes complete control of my body when I take a run out of my ideal safety. An occasional FIGHT or FLIGHT makes me love life all over again.

I've also learned that it's okay to satisfy my desperate need for freedom once in a while. 

Somehow, I find that joy comes from doing little things that make you happy, mixing the right things with sometimes the wrong ones to create the perfect combination of happiness. 



10 comments:

  1. i love this so much! <3 It always pays off to be "daring" once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! For some reason I always feel a burst of excitement if I break the rules in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I weren't such a scaredy cat. Haha. Nah but those times when I'm dragged into the rule breaking, or I just do something out of the ordinary that causes society to stop and look, those moments are worth it.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for the Leibster award on my blog! You totally don't have to do it, but I really like your blog, so I nominated you. :) you can check it out here- http://someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com/2015/03/liebster-award.html
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thank you Sophia! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, but hopefully I'll get around to the tags and awards I've been procrastinating on. :P

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x