2.09.2015

Lazy Monday Thoughts





Today, I found myself with an unquenchable urge to eat a panini sandwich, so I dug up some tomatos (no, not literally), plucked a few leaves of basil from my garden, which I'm oh-so-thankful to have, and put together a panini sandwich. By the way, I'm not such a horrible cook as I've imagined myself to be. 

_

Poetry fascinates me
It amazes me how poets find ways to make small meaningless words into rivers of inspiration. 

_

A while ago, I loved pencil heels and dresses and makeup. (Sorry, but ew). Considering skateboards, Jordans, and snapbacks are all on my birthday wishlist (April 21st, if you were wondering) I'd say that I sound like a typical tomboy. (Oops, stereotypes). Six months ago, these thoughts would have disturbed me greatly, considering I was an the absolute girl. 

So, Heels? Absolutely positively not. Sorry, seventh grade me.

_

Dance is a language which sometimes the most skilled artists can find difficult to understand. But, I love it all the same. 

_

I haven't been as active as I'd like to on this blog, and part of it is the drainage of inspiration. It's slowly coming back to me, but don't worry-- my love for blogging hasn't faltered. In fact, I've been meaning to post here for a while now. Through endless drafts (well, you could call them attempts) at posting, I feel like this one is finally ought to get up there. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow. From absolute girly girl to tom boy. That's impressive. You've made me crave a Panini sandwich too...

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is, isn't it? Paninis are the best! :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm... i'm hungry now. Yeah, people change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paninis are so yummy, but they are such a scarcity here in my hometown. And from a girly girl to a tomboy! I had that change happen to me, too, but that was when I was in fourth grade.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sandwich looks really yummy haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x