2.20.2015

b u n n y

thanks, tumblr :) // yeh jawaani hai deewani

bunny.
25.
ambitious.
possesses a severe need to fulfill his dreams.
desperate for freedom.
loves to travel to places where nobody knows his name.
city life.
captures moments often illegal through his trusted camera.
child of freedom.
he's a special type of different.

h o w   i   i m a g i n e   h i m

Secrets hidden deep in his eyes, he shoved his drink onto the table before he walked hurriedly out of the bustling coffee shop. He was always one to talk, but he still listened-- grabbing snippets of inspiration from the bright, beautiful world he lived in. I noticed that when he walked confidence was always present, and his brightness radiated to every corner of the world. His auburn eyes, adorned with small golden flecks, were always set on something, determined to achieve it even in the most difficult of situations. 

f a v o r i t e   d i a l o g u e

"22 tak padhai, 25 pe naukri, 26 pe chokri, 30 pe bachche, 60 pe retirement ... aur phir maut ka intezaar ... dhat aaisi ghisi piti life thodi jeena chahta hoon..."

"Study till 22, Find a job at 25, Marry at 26, Have a kid at 30, Retire at 60...and then wait for death...who wants to ever live such a boring life?"
--Kabir (Bunny)


note: i finally gave in to my inner desire to post this. my role model, my favorite character, a tribute to you :)

14 comments:

  1. That line seems weird in english lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That line by Bunny actually applies to so many people, including me possibly. I feel like my life is too clean cut, too planned, and I won't ever go a day not knowing what's going to happen next. Bunny sounds like a guy who knows his goals.


    I've also nominated you for the Infinite Dreams award! Here's the link: http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/a-bundle-of-questions-answers-and-facts.html

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm the complete opposite of you! Each to their own :)

      And thank you so much, M for the nomination. It really means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. I just love the way you wrote this post, and that line is so smart and relatable! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, this is such a cute and lovely post! I especially like your section on how you imagine him ;) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm that first little paragraph you have there seems a little familiar ;) I love as well he is the best, unfortunately I don't speak Hindi :/ . Love the post!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x