1.03.2015

{the friendship series: a beginning}

"The Friendship Series"-- I'll be featuring a few of my friendships in different ways, to honor some of the people in my life who I love dearly. I'm rather excited for this series, probably more so than any other. 

this is perfection // via


friendship (n).
  1. the often unsaid connection between two people that never keeps their hearts apart, regardless of       time and distance
  2. a life without would be ever so empty
           see: friend, family, nonsense, togetherness, and platonic relationship


let us be grateful for the people who make us happy. they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

--marcel proust


8 comments:

  1. so excited for this series! i hope you'll feature me ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the 'Given' to my geometry proof, Arushee; of course you're featured! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see more in this series. Friendship is a really important and valuable thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! This series sounds exciting :) Does this post honor any one in particular, or is this just an intro?

    Thanks
    -Seal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited as well, Seal! It doesn't honor anyone in particular, although there are some references you should understand; otherwise, it's just the kick off.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Of course you'll be featured-- how couldn't I?

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x