1.09.2015

Nowhere

via tumblr

Scary were his thoughts of living--

Wandering into the gusts of wind
In the dead black sky
In his entirety so unafraid.

It was scary to think that;
The world was his home--
He had hoped to know each and every dusty corner
For he had already roamed
the streets
--and valleys
--and trails.

In his unwavering solitude
He found himself,
So long lost,
But so familiar.

It scared me
When I knew
He could live with even
A penny a day
And still be so dauntless.

It was scary to think
that I thought I was happy,
Content in my own little town,
In one small corner of the universe.

But it was even scarier
to know that
I loved his life.



// If words interest you, I've started a tumblr for my blog-- you can check it out here

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This was just... whoa. I'm speechless. I'll go and check out your Tumblr!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so breathtaking. I am in love.

    Lorraine from The Content Panda Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is only one word for this: spectacular. But really this was incredible <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really beautiful (:
    Consider yourself followed.

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I really appreciate your follow x

      Delete
  5. woah - that was flawless, girl. Your writing style is perfectly poetic :)

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x