12.27.2014

Why I'm Excited For 2k15



It's a new year. It's a new beginning. I will start it with sparklers, positive thoughts, and maybe a nice cool glass of apple cider. Nothing but positivity, folks.

I'm one year closer to high school. No offense, but I'm sick and tired of middle school. And however cheesy this may sound, I'm a person who's learned to love change. It happens all the time-- so much so, that now I look forward to it. Three years at one campus, with one school, with one group of people? I think not.

New beginnings. Do you ever get that horrid feeling that nothing is changing? (And you desperately want it to?) Change is supposed to be for the better. And since I'm the adventurous type, I'm just hoping and praying for life to throw a new curve at me (I'm getting used to this routine). 

I'm excited to discover. New places, new things, new people. Basically, I want change. Think about it this way-- if you left your blog theme the way it is right now for a whole YEAR, wouldn't you get tired of it? #bloggeranalogies

And while I'm writing 2014 on my header for school essays through May, I'll be thinking about why my pencil still doesn't think it's 2015 yet. (Even though I'm as ready as I'll ever be). 

Here's to a beautiful new year. 




10 comments:

  1. Raise your glass, won't you come on and come on and raise your glass. I hope you have an amazing year, I can't wait for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have an amazing year, Outrageous Glamour! I can't wait either~

      Delete
  2. To a new year! You're so lucky to have middle school, honestly. I'm stuck in high school from the age of 12 to 18. Imagine being stuck with the same group of people on the same campus for 6 years!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my, I couldn't imagine that! To a new year. x

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for many of the same reasons, great post! I hope you have an awesome new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year and new beginnings. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead! (:

    -Kathie K
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x