12.31.2014

The Key to 2015

I would have prepared everything for a completely perfect 2015. But it's impossible. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that-- so why do we keep such high expectations, impossible to reach?

Because we have hope. Hope that one day, life will be perfect, and everything will be set right. Here's a reality check: That's not life.

Life's full of ups and downs and losing ourselves amidst other things and people
Life's about fulfilling the dreams and people that are worth fighting for.
Life's filled with disappointments and agony.
But, it's also filled with love and happiness.

There's no certain way to prepare for life; I think resolutions are pointless in that we sometimes forget about why we want to stick to them in the first place.

The key?
Hold your breath, if you need, when plunging forward.
Enjoy the little moments with the music and lights.
Move with the ride; don't resist.
Take your family along.
Keep your arms, legs, paws, claws, and soul inside at all times.
Remember not to eat much before hopping on.
Ask if you need assistance.
And most importantly,
e n j o y the ride.

I've done so many posts on new year's already, but I thought that this one was one of those I had to share. Perhaps these thoughts were a result of the late night illusions that occur and that are normally scribbled into my journal. Perhaps.

From my heart to yours, I want to wish you a very exciting new year, and hopefully, you'll be discovering new things every day.

***

If you're a follower, or even a reader, I just want you to know that you've made my day. Just by reading this, or my last posts-- I really do appreciate every comment and every follow. Y'all are very special to me.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Vanshi! Happy New Year

    Just came across your blog! Beautiful blog. WOuld you like to be follow friends?

    Love
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/2015/01/hey-happy-new-year-bloggers-and-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checking your blog out now~

      Delete
  2. Move with the ride; don't resist. Beautiful. I usually get my blog post ideas halfway into my dream and have to hastily hop out of my bed and find my blogging notebook. I should probably just keep it under my pillow. Somehow the ideas in my dreams are some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Vanshi! :) 2015 will be a rocky ride like any other year, but we'll make it through and we can just stay positive. Thanks for sharing the key to surviving another year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely post! hope 2015 is amazing for you

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x