12.22.2014

A Photo Shoot

Maybe the best way for one to see change is in the photos we lay as memories upon our walls. 

It is easiest to take change when we are able to see it.


i've recently started to experiment with american football, and i've started to like it, actually~




{photo has been removed as per a request}


Laughter is such is weird thing-- blooming from the nonsense of friends and the insanity of family.
Just in a second, just like that, your worries seem to become non-existent, and for a while nothing else matters. Your eyes shut closed, your shaking sides supported by your hands until you realize you're part of reality again. And every problem, every worry comes slowly flowing back into your mind as the laughter dies away.

Laughter is born from every sweet and sour phrase that escapes your lips, bringing everyone closer than they were the day before. For that I am thankful.

We have been best friends since the first day we met in third grade, and nothing has changed ever since.

Arushee and I felt the need for a little refresher on our blogs {about page, and profile picture}, and thus, this photo shoot was born. Neither of us regrets it at all, surprisingly.

Somehow, we managed to overcome the little references to inside jokes and moments, and we actually emerged from her home made photo shoot (also known as backyard) as proud to be photographers.

~

Check out my brand new about page here.  Oh, and I wouldn't mind a follow at all!

12 comments:

  1. You both are completely perfect in ever which way!
    Oh, I send you like five emails a couple weeks back about the book we were working on. Did you ever receive them or am I technologically stupid and can't send messages, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you!
      No, I didn't receive any of your emails. :( I was wondering the same thing-- let's get back to it, shall we?

      Delete
  2. I love this photo shoot and American football sounds like such a cool thing to pick up. I had no idea you and Arushee are friends but its actually so awesome seeing as I love both your blogs.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with peacock feather is so beautiful (well all of them are) :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x