11.12.2014

writing updates & buttons

Everything is going quite slow this time of year, and I think I should just take a moment to enjoy that. (In our fast paced lives, nothing ever quite gets the chance to move slowly)...

As for writing updates, I know I've been slow with the 'lea' series. I just really want to get it perfect because it's such a delicate, beautiful, story-- I want to deliver it correctly. So, I'm sorry for the wait, but I promise, it's worth it. If you haven't seen 'lea; part one,' you can check it out here. Feel free to leave your insights and thoughts as a comment! I'd love to hear from you~

ex oh

Second, on the side bar, is my NEW official button! If you'd like to button swap, feel free to contact me @chaiandzindagi(at)gmail(dot)com, or @vanshiatupwardss(at)gmail(dot)com~ 


yes, as you can see, I am, in fact working on lea. 
#arushik

2 comments:

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x