11.05.2014

Life Threw Me Lemons

 

     Today I realized something that might seem obvious to many people out there-- not everyone is going to like you. Some people might treat you like homeless on the street- ignoring you, not treating you fairly, pushing you around. And life's going to throw many of these lemons at you. (Lemons are sour, incase you didn't know.) And today I've learned that you're going to have to deal with those people, and sometimes, it won't be easy-- take it from me. Sometimes, you're going to have to push past those mean comments and just continue doing your thing. The moment when you let it get to you, is the moment you're destroyed. So, bottom line? Don't let it get to you. (Easier said then done, I know).

What we take away from that?

Even though people may hate (on) you, you can't let it get to you. You can't be lonely. Because in reality, there are so many more people that love you than hate you-- that's just a fact.

One thing leading to another, I also realized that everyone has different insecurities-- for me, i'm just afraid that no one will like me. For someone else it might be their body, or if other people think of them as annoying or not. Just know that you have so many beautiful qualities that outshine your insecurities, and I'm sure of it.

Life's going to treat you differently everyday. Let's learn to deal with it, together.

What lemons has life thrown at you?



7 comments:

  1. I was afraid I didn't look okay or pretty enough, I still am but some days it doesn't bother me as much. Those are the exciting days; birthdays, concert days, or just someone I'm just looking forward to talk to. You never know it may be you. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm sure that you're beautiful inside and out. And, thank you~

      Delete
  2. Life throws waaay too many lemons honestly. I'm afraid of people not liking me either, but you're so right about the not letting the bother you. Just do what you want, say what you want, and people will still love you. As for those who hate on you, they're insignificant ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very right.
    And I especially like where you say we should deal with it together, because we should.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x