11.16.2014

Excuses, Excuses

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been working on something BIG, and now, you're finally able to see it! (how great is that?)

Now that I come to think of it, a couple of things.

I. A Sidebar Makeover~ There's probably going to be a few of these from here on out, but just notice the beautiful green social media icons. *standing ovation*, thank you, thank you.

Here comes the big thing:

II. My New About Page~ I was thinking about how to deliver this in a unique, creative fashion. Why don't you head on over here to see it? And do tell me what you think, lovelies!


I feel so accomplished at this very second-- my numerous hours of photobucket and picmonkey have payed off! (yay, me!)


1 comment:

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x