11.12.2014

DIY: Cloth Headbands~


I don't know about you, but I have so many t-shirts (way too big) from Sports Camps and volunteer work, but I just don't know how to use them-- most of them are dress length. 

In this DIY, I've used my XXL t-shirt sleeve to make a cute cloth headband, that matches with just about everything. And the t-shirt? I use it as a night gown. It's beautiful <3

This is what the finished headband looks like. Isn't it just gorgeous?

You'll need:
  • A t-shirt (preferably larger)
  • A pair of scissors
  • Another piece of cloth lying around :)


The first thing you have to do is cut the sleeves off of the shirt. This is generally pretty easy, if you have a good pair of scissors. :) 

Then take the random piece of cloth (this one I found in my closet),  and cut a good two inches width and four to five inches length. (Like below)...





Oh, that cute duct tape at the bottom? I've done a DIY for that! Check it out, here

Bunch up the sleeve like this (see above)...



 And then tie the other piece of cloth around the seams. And, viola! You have a cute little cloth headband that goes with just about everything.



Did you like this DIY? Let me know in the comments if you tried it out, or liked this post! 




4 comments:

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x