11.19.2014

Dance Your Worries Away

thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for Chinese sticky rice

Everything I could say in words, I can say better through dance. It tells stories of many generations, whether the tale of a Hindu god, or the empowering of a woman. It speaks the love for nature; it says the beauty of simpleness.

the third katakamukhaha, the most beautiful mudra in bharatnatyam, in my opinion.

I don't think I could stress enough my love for dance-- especially Bharatnatyam. I don't know where I would be without it, or what I would be without it. It's become part of me.


practice saris are the most comfortable things you could ever wear.
Coming home from a long day at school, tired, but still, I'm always ready to dance. Even if it's just to dance away my worries.


6 comments:

  1. Great post! Everyone has their passion, and I think you articulated yours into words quite beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the Chinese takeout box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! I love the way you wrote it (and I love the photographs, too)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your flattering words, Annabelle :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x