11.01.2014

Because I'm An Avid Trick-Or-Treater...


Do me a favor, please. 
  1. I have to deal with the "did you get sick after eating soooo much candy??" What kind of a question is that? Of course I got sick-- duh!
  2. I can deal with the houses that won't give you candy unless you go through that creepy maze. Even though I just want your candy, sure, in the spirit of Halloween, I won't even be afraid to go through your maze (maybe just a little, keep my secret, okay?)
  3. I can pull an all night-er. If, people are awake until then...
  4. I will never ding-dong ditch. Because of the stupid houses which are deserted and don't even have the courtesy to leave out candy in a bowl on a stool. Humph.
  5. I carve all my pumpkins scary. What's the point if it's just a smiley face on a big orange squash?!?! --that's what I'm saying.
  6. I want to see someone TP a house (or do it myself, either way, I'm happy)...
  7. Artsy houses can range anywhere from being painted blue, or the creepy decorations on top of it.
  8. I know the pop-up zombies when I see them. (Oh, come on, you know what I'm talking about-- those grave stones that pop-up every ten to fifteen seconds. Ya, those). And the people that act fake, but are actually real. Ya, I'm used to those. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! Loving Haloweeny spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha. In Australia we don't have any of these. There's no fake/real people, graves, decorations or anything. I wish we did though. Trick or treating where you are sounds fun, and I think I'd be an avid trick or treater too ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most Americans go full out for Halloween!

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x