11.24.2014

a list of gratitude

via

little thank you notes
warm fires
poems that seem to go on forever
seeing something come to life
my brother and sisters
that tingling feeling seeing someone you haven't seen in awhile
s'mores
lighting firecrackers on diwali
the satisfaction of doing something well
dreams that make me want to smile
dance
the handprint turkeys we used to make in kindergarten
laughs that bring me out of my senses
rose bouquets
life in this crazy place we call earth
chai and parle-g
the smell of sweet flowers
different perspectives
harry potter
the crunch of leaves underneath my feet
the feeling of snow touching my nose
watching a flower bloom
the gift of life



what are you thankful for?

12 comments:

  1. I love this list so much! Those handprint turkeys we used to make were awesome. ahh, nostalgia :)

    arushee from unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind words, arushee~

      Delete
  2. I agree with Arushee, those little handprint turkeys I used to make were the bomb. :) I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Thanks for the reminder!
    I've tagged you for the Winter Wasteland tag! http://www.thesilverflute.blogspot.com/2014/11/winter-wasteland-tag.html
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  3. chai and parle-g haha odd to think to be thankful for :P :D

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote think instead of thing (embarrassed) :O
      idk never liked Parle-g...too much glucose for my taste :P

      Delete
    2. Haha, Neal, I love chai and parle-g a bunch-- but yes, they are quite odd.

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x