10.27.2014

Pumpkin Patches & Kindergarten Memories

All photos taken by me :)
I think you're probably getting the point- I love fall. I love pumpkins. I love Halloween. But most of all, I love all the memories that come with it.

Don't you remember the thrill of your first pumpkin patch experience? That one kindergarten field trip that you actually were able to bring back a souvenir, although not bought from any gift shop.

This souvenir was something you chose. It was your choice. Not your parents. Just yours. And I think that says a lot.

Picking your pumpkin-- it just symbolizes so many feelings, so many emotions.

So, yes, I insisted on making a quick trip to my local pumpkin patch.

I didn't have the nerve to take a picture sitting in the wagon, although I really, really wanted too. 

It was a small pumpkin patch, but nevertheless, it made me very happy.

Doesn't this bring back memories?



Furthermore, I have really big news. But I can't share it until it's actually done. 


Gives you something to look forward to, right? ;)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures; love your dress also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you acknowledge that sometimes, its okay to be a little kid! Inspiring post (as usual)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin makes all the pumpkins I've seen look like a fat old bald man :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photographs in this post! I've never tasted a pumpkin because they don't grow here, so they always remind me of something from a fairytale, for some reason!

    Also, thanks for registering at Teenage-Blogger-Central (I realise I'm a little late with this message :/)! We're a free service with no advertising, so it would be really awesome if you posted about us or took a link button (http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.ie/p/blog-page_27.html) to promote our site.. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x