10.09.2014

Places; A Photography Journal


 A small portion of the photography I took while exploring California.

"We travel not to escape life, but for life to escape us." 
     --Anonymous


Taken In Los Angeles- On one of the many streets that the great city holds. 



Clicked at Casa De Fruta, on the outskirts of Merced County.


Snapped in Milpitas, a small town in the city of Silicon Valley.


Captured in Yosemite. Most would kick it, I clicked it. 

@Yosemite

Photographed at a small Stable near Hollister.




Taken at Casa De Fruta. 

Unknown




6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos and your blog is so out of the box! I'm loving the peacock and the nature, and those chocolate covered strawberries look so yummy <3 New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the follow~

      Vanshi

      Delete
  3. The peacocks are amazing. I love all of these photos. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x