10.18.2014

A Photo Diary: Part 1

Surprise! 

I'm traveling with my school.

Where you ask? That's for me to know and you to guess out. So over these next few days, try to guess where in the world am I?

Just a fun challenge I decided to throw in last minute.



After flying in at around five in the afternoon,  we dined in at CiCi's. All I can say is that thebfood was really good and there was an indian store next to it, which was quite unexpected (your first real hint). 

If you're wondering why it is so dsrk in the pictures above then let me tell you that we left early in the morning.

Shirt:



From Target. I was twinning with my best friend.


Any guesses to where I am? 


5 comments:

  1. I like you shirt :) Enjoy your trip!
    Visit my blog? If you wanna follow each other, let me know.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos sweetie!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea where you could be. Cali? Hot or cold???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess, but no. This place is a bit more cold~

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x