9.11.2014

One Minute And Thirty Seconds Of Awesomeness

This advertisement came out on screen in India in about 2013, and instantly I loved it. Just celebrating you. Celebrating Awesomeness. Celebrating everything.

See if you can tell what it's advertising!

Celebrate you.
This means something different to everyone. Let me know in the comment what it means to you~


Let me tell you what Celebrating You means to me. 

It means that you appreciate yourself and your existence all the time. Not once do you question your existence. 

It means that you understand yourself, and accept yourself for who you are. You do not try to change yourself (good qualities at least) for the people around you.

It means that once in a while you pamper yourself.

It means that you are AWESOME. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x