9.15.2014

Little Things Make Me Happy: Fall

I'm starting a series entitled: "Little Things Make Me Happy." These will be lists, based on a topic, of which I appreciate, and remember.

Photography: ©Vanshi Mehta


the feeling of leaves crunching under your feet
the morphing hues of the trees,
the thanksgiving meals we eat
my hair tickling my face against the breeze.

the delayed sunrises and sunsets,
the coldness begins to brew,
however the togetherness of family and friends,
helps everyone get through.

the wind chimes begin to whistle,
the fog masks the morning sun,
shadowing a beautiful barren willow tree,
a late night run.





Inspired by the wonderful Bridget from Deer Circus.

Let me know what you think of this "Little Things Make Me Happy." And tell me, what makes you happy during the fall time? xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) Colors make the world a brighter place. Another reason to smile <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! Your blog is amazing and the writing is mezmerizing...I love the photos you take as well. Thanks! xoxo

      Delete

Comments make me smile. :) Leave your link if you'd like, lovely x